Hi Cody

Try Fnds' emailMacro  http://devpad.tiddlyspot.com/#eMailMacro
You can put in in a ViewTemplate and use a field for the reciever
mailaddress like this:
span>
and put an editfield for the mailaddress in the EditTemplate like
this:
allowOther +EmailList allowEdit'></div>
You might need to install http://www.tiddlytools.com/#ListboxPlugin to
be able to use the <<select>> macro