People have in the past had problems with memory consumption when using
data folders and because TiddlyServer is intended to load data folders as
faithfully as possible, Jed created Bob, which does things a little
different but still works with almost all data folders. However the latest
raspberry pi should have enough memory to be able to handle TiddlyServer
quite easily. I’m assuming one would get the 4 GB version if you’re going
to use it for a server anyway. So I’m guessing this isn’t as big of a
problem as it used to be.

Single file wikis on the other hand shouldn’t take much memory. The
TiddlyServer  documentation says how to enable back ups for single file
wikis. And the WebDAV saver works as expected, unlike Apache.