On Nov 28, 2009, at 11:23 PM, Mike wrote:

> In your view template on the first line look for. . .
>
> try (best method)
> span>
> then create a tiddler TagDB
> and tag this tiddler with every tag you want to see on the tag drop
> down
>
> alternate method
> Test Test1 [[Test1 xyz]]" '></span></span>
> listing the tags to exclude (I had mixed results with this method)
>
> Let me know if that makes any sense (low on coffee)

Just getting back to trying your suggestions, Mike. If I understand
the alternate method, I am to list in the view template every tag I do
not want displayed in the tag last, as opposed to listing them in a
tiddler in the first method.

That would be onerous, as I have about 150 tags I want to exclude.

Thanks,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net