On Jan 3, 2010, at 1:24 PM, Måns wrote:

> Btw I tagged my TagsDB tiddler with excludeLists and excludeSearch to
> have these "systemtags" available in the tagger dropdown.

Thanks. I thought of that. May have done it, though I don't recall
right now. After asking how to remove the "excludeLists" tag from the
tiddlers I'd previously tagged, I realized that I have another reason
for keeping them tagged with "excludeLists": to keep system tiddlers
out of the sidebar tiddler list.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net