David, first of all, thank you for all your hard work. But unfortunately,
it's not clear how to add the only functionality of showing bi-directional
links, instead of the whole bunch of custom theming and articles. I mean,
is it possible to add to my own vanilla TiddlyWiki just the functionality?
Because, when I imported the plugin (by dragging 'tb' tag) it imported a
lot and changed my preferences: date format, animations, added some
tiddlers, etc. Is it possible to have only functionality?