Hi Kyrylo

The primary tiddlers for this transclude backlinks in four different ways,
according to one's preferences

$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refscontext
$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refslinks
$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refstranscludeclean
$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refstranscludecollapse

and the buttons

$:/.giffmex/ViewToolbar/new-note-here
$:/.giffmex/ViewToolbar/new-note-here-datetime

If you want just backlinks, I think that might be all you need, other than
maybe the Stylesheet, $:/.giffmex/.Stylesheet4tiddlyblink Please get them
from https://giffmex.org/experiments/tiddlyblink.experiment.html, though,
not from the original TiddlyBlink site.