The browser uses an internal extension to display the PDF. The PDF is more
like a graphic image with a text overlay. It takes dedicated software (like
ABBVY) to convert tables into word or html tables. Well, that's my
understanding. If there is some to easily turn PDF into html, I'd love to
hear it.