Good morning everyone,

As you may have noticed TiddlyServer 2.2 is now in the works, and the main
goals are making it simpler and easier to use. So my question is who all
uses the "logging" settings to log directly to a file. I'm planning to
remove this to keep things simpler. The recommended way to handle long
running processes is a process manager. I use PM2 on servers, and on
desktop I never log to file, so I'm curious if anyone would really miss
this feature if I removed it.

I'm planning to print error messages to stderr and the startup messages and
regular access logs to stdout, instead of writing them to files, so you can
use redirection or other Node features to direct those streams to a file.
If this is a seriously missed feature I can add a couple ways to do it but
it seems like a rather complicated and niche feature, so I doubt anyone
uses it.

Just thought I'd ask
Arlen