Well, it seems like no one really cares what happens to logging. It never
was consistent anyway, since the data folder output still went to the
console only. I think I'll just say if anyone runs into serious problems
here feel free to open an issue on GitHub or email me here. Feel free to
post if you didn't notice this thread before this.

Arlen