ludwa6,

There have been a few database-backends made for tiddlywiki, I don't
remember if anyone made a sqlite one or not, but it wouldn't be too hard
and there are some examples around for it. I considered it for bob but I
don't like sqlite, so I didn't use it.

Tony,

There is some misunderstanding here somewhere. I am completely lost. What
is 'such a bob wiki' in this context? It acts like any other html wiki in
the browser, it just has a plugin. I don't know what is new here or how
being treated the same by the browser as an html wiki is something special.

What works with the single file bob saver?