I believe Tony is referring to the fact that a browser session is quickly
lost, including the unsaved data, once the user switches to a different app
on mobile devices. The only workaround that I know of would be to store
unsaved changes in local storage until they get synced. Which is basically
what noteself did.

So many different pieces of the puzzle. I often wish I could put them
together.