Lovely! I am sure many will use this for slide show and presentation!

- You can add a sidebar tab to list the presentations (topic)
- Under each topic a list of pages (tagged with that topic can be appeared

To do above you can use  toc-selective-expandable

So pages can be appeared by titletext NOT current date-title
Recent tab can be hidden

-Mohammad