Hello all,
I just wanted to let people know that I have solved the problem with Timimi and
MacOSX Catalina, thanks to comments by
Yakov and Rizwan. I had to locate the executable, which Rizwan told me was
located at
Library/Application Support/Mozilla/NativeMessagingHosts
and then by opening the executable by control-clicking, overriding the security
warning
created an exception and then the executable could be used directly
by Firefox.
See the issue for more details.
https://github.com/ibnishak/Timimi/issues/40
Thanks again!