Arlen: Putting your earlier instructions together with Mark's declaration
of listener port, i *think* i've got he server running on my Pi server...
But in fact i'm still confused about this.

The UI looks & seems to be performing pretty much like TiddlyWiki
single-file version, except that default "Getting Started" tiddler asked me
to make & save one, & confirm that it worked... So i did, and now i see it
in the file system, inside 'MyNewWikiFolder/tiddlers/ , along with
$_StoryList.tid .  I then created a 2nd tiddler, which appeared as a 2nd
file in the same directory... So can i safely presume i've got tiddly
server working as it should?

Now looking at the schema of these files, it seems pretty simple, i.e.:

   - created: (date/time stamp in yyyymmddhhmm format, followed by a
   3-digit numeric)
   - modified: (same format as above)
   - tags: (if any, a horizontal list)
   - title: (as declared)
   - type: text/vnd.tiddlywiki
   - (single line space, followed by...
   - (full text of tiddler, followed by...
   - (some 16 lines, blank except for '~' as initial character...
   - <ikiFolder/tiddlers/(TitleOfTiddler).tid
   - [noeol] 7L, 132C      7,23      ALL

That last line is most mysterious to me, as i don't know what those codes
refer to, nor why there's so many spaces preceding the last 2 strings.

Best candidate for Primary Key here, as far as i can see, would be the
first attribute -the "created" date/time stamp- but i don't know how to
turn these files into rows in the SQLite database where i want to store the
data. From what Tony said, i gather it would involve building a sync module
of some sort, but i have no idea how that might be done.  Any prior art, or
ideas about this?