Let me try again. I'm asking a bit of a different question.

How do I tell TS where to look for additional plugin libraries?

Keep in mind that TS can serve up individual TW files. I would like to make
a library of plugins available to those files, the way they can currently
load plugins from the official library. Also, if the library was served up
on the network, than even TW files that were not being served up (local
file) could access the library. There's a way to specify additional plugin
paths either for standard node.js on the command line or by using
environmental variables. But I don't which, if any, approach TS can use.

Thanks!