I'm trying to serve up a plugin *library*. A library is an index.html file
with specified directories below it, and some tid files in those
directories. Data folders do not have to be involved at all. Just the
static server part of TS.

I can accomplish this already by running http-server on node, but that
means I have to have two servers running (TS and http-server). It would be
convenient if I could just run TS. I set a virtual "library" in
settings.json that points to the directory containing the index.html file.
I put this path into the url field of a tiddler tagged
$:/tags/PluginLibrary. Now I can go into the plugins under control panel
and click on "Get More Plugins". It opens up and shows my new, personal
library. But when I attempt to install a plugin, it fails.

Ok, I just ran a test. It appears that TS won't serve up JSON files. So
maybe my question is, how do I enable TS to serve JSON files?

Thanks!