Hello Nicolas,
Thank you for your reply.

After my initial post I realised that you had indeed given an example of a
project; I amended my original post. Sorry, I didn't realise the macro could be
added to each tiddler, I thought it had to do with tagging things as Project.

I tried to amend the date format in the schedule, but there is not enough space
allowed to include the time.
Could be something in the CSS / stylesheet that would help.

Thanks again for your help and for providing this great plugin.

Best regards,

Scot