Hi Nicolas

wow, thank you very much, I did not know this was even possible! Very
refined and useful.

There is one thing that I would appreciate to see changed. Currently, the
"todo" tag is of no use, it is enough for a tiddler to be tagged with the
name of a project for it to appear as a todo item under that project,
regardless of the fact if the "todo" tag was also present or not. As a
consequence, even tiddlers that serve any other purpose (e.g. pure notes
without tasks) will all appear as todo items and clutter the otherwise very
clean design.
Could this be changed so that only tiddlers with the "todo" tag are treated
as tasks? It seems that this is what was intended to be its purpose.

Thanks