This is very helpful *Jeremy*! Makes TW an even more competitive Static
Site Generator and CMS.

I have a suggestion that removes the need to export the whole site every
time:
What if we check the "Last modified" field of every tiddler and export ONLY
those that were modified after the latest export?

That would be brilliant, because it would not need to export the whole site
everytime!