@Edgaras I'd also like a way to export directly to Github pages, but in the
interim I've been using to imfast.io to host my site directly from Google
Drive. So now I export the static pages to a Google Drive folder on my
desktop and imfast.io has access to that folder and automatically updates
my site. Works beautifully, and its free.

The only problem is that the export automatically goes to my download
folder and then I have to unzip it to the correct Google Drive folder. Not
a big deal. But if I could configure to the export button to go to a
specified folder and for the export to not be zipped then I would literally
have a 1 click publish process which would be amazing.