In another thread
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/gEpIkzW5ADU/OKMDT7IjBAAJ>Siniy-Kit
presented a method to export to Static Multi Page Website!

Her wrote:

Hi,  Jeremy. Why you put files to zip? All old Tiddlywiki versions can
> generate static multipage sites without node.js  and JSZip and any macros.
> And browsers can download many files at one time.
>
> For example open this page
> https://heeg.ru/shop2.html?id=11f1IzEfXaPZuuVnMya7_50oHOz6kVqK_9-nIYojOHz4#static_cut
>
> <https://heeg.ru/shop2.html?id=11f1IzEfXaPZuuVnMya7_50oHOz6kVqK_9-nIYojOHz4&mail=orders.kos...@gmail.com#static_cut>
>  and
> press buttons to generate css or js or all pages.
>

> <$action-sendmessage
>  $message="tm-download-file"
> $param="$:/core/templates/HEEG/static.tiddler.html"
> exportFilter=<<quotedCurrent>>
> filename=<<filename>>/>

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Suggestion*

I appreciate Siniy-Kit kindly to explain more and if possible give a short
step-wise instruction to produce a multipages static site!
I know Siniy-Kit in the past has made many wonderful online stores using
Google Sheets + Tiddlywiki!

Recently many questions raised on how generate static websites using
Tiddlywiki!

There some questions to be answered:

   1. How export to static multi-pages using Node.js+Tiddlywiki
    (see:
https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Generating%20Static%20Sites%20with%20TiddlyWiki)
   2. How export to static multi-pages directly from browser
   (see https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/gEpIkzW5ADU/RALNIKbUAAAJ)

Both of them are straight forward and ready out of the box in TW 5.1.23pre.
BUT when users like to

   1. customize html file names (like removing spaces and nasty chars)
   2. customize page layout and presentation using custom css
   3. create folder structure like (../assets ../images ../pdfs ...)
   4. include some JS
   5. resolve the extra <p> html tags when render into html which damage
   custom designs
   6. resolve the extra html tags like div with classes NOT in use when
   custom css is used

they encounter problems.

So, I appreciate Siniy-Kit  to share his experience in a simple way and let
us use his techniques to
create static pages.

--Mohammad

p.s: @Eric Shulman
Would you please add static-page or suitable tag to Forum tags!