Anne-Laure

On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 11:00:49 PM UTC+4:30, Anne-Laure Le Cunff wrote:

> Following this thread!
>
> Also found this tutorial
> <https://www.didaxy.com/exporting-static-sites-from-tiddlywiki>
> incredibly helpful in cleaning up the output of a TiddlyWiki static website.

Thanks! I have read the work by didaxy and he did great job!

By the way have a look at the great static and (in my opinion some are
dynamic if he uses JS) websites created by Siniy-Kit

1. https://heeg.ru/  (generated by Tiddlywiki see here:
https://heeg.ru/heeg.html#index)
2. https://design4shop.ru/heeg.html#index
3.http://novye-podarki.ru/6_7_0/heeg.html#index

See his Tiddlywiki templates here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/heeg/G0eSqbJBvZg/6r8MJYwRAAAJ
and also
see: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/ujJHz3BSnhk/i1ZXv93CAQAJ

So, he has alot of experiences generating websites (static pages) using
Tiddlywiki.

--Mohammad