Hello Saq

thank you for your kind words and your help in all the threads

to reply to your questions

*Re difference with Scott's implementation*:
I had already started with mine when I found Scott's thread so I just
continued with it. However, at this point,

   - Daily Notes is a plugin that anyone can install on his TW, as far as I
   know Scott's isn't packaged
   - Faster input, no need to click buttons, just write and press enter
   - Option to "expand" on an entry by assigning to it it's own tiddler (+
   sign)
   - Option to delete a single entry (delete sign)
   - Option to Edit an entry (in progress)
   - Keyboard shortcut: Alt +Q by default

*Re One Tiddler per entry*:

   - It is not one Tiddler per entry, by default all entries are in one
   tiddler with today's date. however if you want to "expand" on an entry you
   can just click the + sign and a new tiddler will be created for it linking
   back to the source entry (day and time)

e.g. You capture on the move "*Think about inline Edit for Daily Notes*"
and then I can expand on this idea to it's own tiddler where I can
brainstrom on how I want to accomplish this feature

I hope it makes sense