This update is for you :)

   1. Cleaner Tiddler, you can now easily edit manually
   2. Icon changes if the entry has a tiddler associated with it or not
   3. Delete icon only shows on hover (didn't know how to align it to the
   right lol )
   4. sorry didn't know how to change visually the drop down menu if you
   have any suggestions I am all ears

Cheers