I have compiled a tiddler that takes in 5 other tiddlers by means of
transclusions

Composite tiddler
[[Tid 1]]
{{Tid 1||TE}}
[[Tid 2]]
{{Tid 2||TE}}

[[Tid 3]]
{{Tid 3||TE}}

[[Tid 4]]
{{Tid 4||TE}}

[[Tid 5]]
{{Tid 5||TE}}

Note: the TE bit is to have Mark S.'s inline edit code.
My issue is that when I open the Composite tiddler my TW tab in my browser
freezes.
So, doing more than 1, 2 or 3 transclusions in 1 tiddler is the maximum, is
that right or am I missing something?
--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com