Works well now! I am using it๐Ÿ˜Š

My two three issues:

1. No setting to ignore system links (e.g. I do not necessarily want to see
$:/DefaultTiddlers
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/%24%3a%2fdefaulttiddlers/index.html> as backlinks)
2. Footnote tabs do not work when exported to static .html files. Do I need
to include some .js? Also would be nice if the transclusion pop-up worked
on the export.
3. I don't know how to customise, so on export to static html, I only show
backlinks.

Would be nice to have:
4. It would be cool if I could choose to turn Freelinks as true links on
the spot, so the text chunk would update as alias link to the note.