Tony, I'm using this TWCrosslinks and your Daily Notes plugin as a
replacement for the Daily Notes system I built before. I need to give it a
bit more time but I'm curious about the tabs. They work great, Freelinks,
Tags etc. all in their own tab. It's pretty. My immediate thought though
is, while it is fantastic to discover that things are related and inked
somehow but why, as a user, do I care how they got linked?

Just a conversation spark,
Scott