Birthe,

Yes, that worked !! Once again, a very simple, practical instruction. In fact,
so simple that I say to myself "why didn't I think of that?"
Oh well, 1 day I will get there ;-)
Thanks again Birthe, I was already bracing myself for the inevitable decision
to have to scrap my entire TW file.

14 May 2020, 07:22 by strikkeglad...@gmail.com: