Hi!

Thanks for the Stroll-Plugin, I like the backlinking and sometimes the
two-river view can come in handy. It's a good assortment of enhancements to
the standard TW. :)

I have some comments... and I hope I'm not intruding into a community that
has a modus operandi that I don't get and show bad behaviour.

   1. There is a caption missing on
   "$:/.giffmex/ViewToolbar/new-note-here". The button content only has the
   image, but no text. You can check when you use the "more" menu - the "new
   tiddler here" is the only one without text.
   2. I was also missing the animation, but you offered a fix earlier in
   the thread. My feeling would be, that this animation duration change should
   not be part of the plugin, as it changes TWs behaviour to your liking and
   is not really needed for the plugin to work.
   3. Just a meta thing - and I don't want to impose something! - I would
   suggest using some online code repository for this. Benefits would be:
      1. I had to scroll along the whole thread to see if somebody already
      reported the missing button text. On an online repository
      (github/bitbucket/...) I could have looked in the bug tracker tab and
read
      the titles. :)
      2. People could make pull requests and the system would deal with
      merging the code by itself. You would still be in control what ends up in
      the code, but you would not have to worry about diff files and people
could
      suggest improvements and deliver the code for it and you would only have
      check and merge into the development version.
      3. A list of Changes / a history of the code would be available, this
      may be interesting and helpful to see what changes were made

thanks again, I will follow the future changes and am looking forward how
this develops. :)