Hi!

I am using MonkeyGTD, built on tiddlywiki.   I think it is awesome
technology.  I digress.  I am having exactly ONE issue with this.  I
have a lot of tasks to track, so the print will span more than one
printed page.  When I print preview from Firefox 3.5.6, the tasks
truncate as if a tiddler is limited to printing on only one page.  I
am going to e-mail this to the creator of MonkeyGTD also, but I wonder
what you think of this.  I was expecting it to just span pages like
any other web page does.

Thanks!
Rod