I haven't messed with MonkeyGTD in a while. . . but I think I remember
the StyleSheet containing the media print and being part of the
respective themes, you might find your solution digging through the
themes and looking for @media print (following would be css rules for
printing) If I get a little time tonight I will head over to the mGTD
site and take a better look.

Wish I would have remembered that yesterday . . .

Good Luck,

Mike