On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:46:00 PM UTC-7, TiddlyTweeter wrote:

> Ciao Mark
>
> *1 - Accidental Splitting*
>
> It possible to split accidentally where you don't want to, for instance ...
>
> <<<
> "Fragmentally, my dear, I don't give a damn!"
>
> --Down With The Wind
> <<<
>
> I'm thinking that the solution might be to give the user the opportunity
to declare the (html) tag they want to use with a fragment. Whether there
might be a gap between two fragments with the same coding might be an
advanced consideration for later. This approach would mean that you would
specify your text without the outer markup (e.g. <<<). This means that when
you navigate to the individual tiddler, it wouldn't display the markup
(though a template could be created to do that somewhere down the line).

The other approach, and probably simpler, would be to have a checkbox
"Don't split" which would prevent the "Close" button from splitting up this
particular tiddler. This might pose a problem if your enclosed text was
large with many paragraphs, since you're then losing the benefit of NW.

Thoughts?