Ognsya

Some thoughts on you idea

> The idea that a user is forced to give a Title to every tiddler seems to
> go against the principle of allowing tiddlers to be the smallest units of
> content.

So as not to loose the smallest piece of content, they need to be
addressable, and have a unique name. You can generate them programmatically
and use captions and aliases instead if you want. Just not so many people
do.

> The Name could still be the Title (if it exists within the Tiddler), or
> the first few words within the tiddler. The user could also change it to
> whatever they want.

I right in thinking here In some ways you are saying give me automatic
titles? (checking for uniqueness)

> This is just an overview of my idea... I can explain further if you'd
> like. As I mentioned, I'm currently mocking this up. But would be good to
> know what you guys think about it, so I know what makes sense and what
> doesn't!
>
> Perhaps when you have you mockup you should share what you learn.

We are quite open to new ideas and approaches, I have considered a similar
path to you, but you may take another. So I hope you share.

Regards
Tony