Stobot,

If I am correct in my guess that you need to set the top to something like
40px.
:See <kbd>Control panel > Appearance > Theme Tweeks</kbd>
:$:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/metrics/storytop (Sets how low the starting
position of the story is, to make room for menus etc...
::Available in theme tweeks
::[[Discussion|https:
//groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/tiddlywiki/NDKhJ-i3_hc]]
:You can adjust 'Top' in $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/sticky (Ton [[
discussion|https:
//groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/NDKhJ-i3_hc/XybCcXqmAwAJ]]
:See $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/sticky and set Top to 40px as an example
Put this in a tiddler for my notes on this.

Regards
Tony