TonyM,

Good idea, it had left my copy immediately after download.

Lead post *Edit: *Attachment Updated not to include Google Analytics plugin.

I am curious about the use of $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/browser-storage. I know
it is disabled by default in your file. It has been discussed a couple of
times mostly with lots of warnings, which is also the case in the plugin
readme. You have mentioned several times that you liked it and used it. It
is included in your file, though disabled.
Would you please explain a little about, why you like using it. Have you
had any bad experiences using it. It is confusing to me, but I do not like
to miss out on something just due to lack of knowledge and being af chicken.

Birthe