TonyM,

Thank you so much. It sure make sense.
I lack a lot of knowledge in these areas because I do not get much around,
and do not own smartphone and only an old, small tablet I do not like to
use ;-). Money really is the root of all evil;-)
Your example using tiddlywiki.com is very well chosen, that can be
understood by everyone.

It is kind of related to the panic reaction. Your wiki will not save, error
message or something. Fever dragging of the latest tiddlers to the browsers
menubar getting strange names. Find the backup and start over, drag the
strange names to the wiki....a sigh of relief is heard.

Birthe