Hello,

I've just realised that drag and drop works out of the box on mobile IF the
browser is Chrome/Chromium based (tested on Android). The widgets in
question are $draggable and $droppable.

Tiddloid Lite is based on Chromium, so it works. It also works in Chrome
mobile, obviously. It does NOT work in Firefox.

I did these tests on Android. I'm not sure if the situation is the same in
iOS.

I thought it would be of interest as I'm quite sure that the only way to
make drag and drop work on mobile was using the shim plugin
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/static/Mobile%2520Drag%2520And%2520Drop%2520Shim%2520Plugin.html>
.

Regards,
Hubert