Friends,

I am very happy working with TW and I have been finding many different ways
to use Table of Contents (ToC).

What I am looking to do is to create a ToC not of individual Tiddlers but
of Tags, preferabbly Tag Pills.

I believe that this will allow me to see all the tag categories within a
tag, click the tag and then see all of the tiddlers from that tag.

If there is another way to do this, please let me know.