Hi Tony,

Yes, that's right. The macro I used as example already filters for the
hashtags, but does not render /todo as checkboxes, but I guess there is a
template for that? Another example can be extracting external links (I
often use the DailynNote for simple bookmarking), with http;

\define listNotes(txt:"")
<$list filter="[!title{!!title}tag[DailyNotes]search:text[$txt$]reverse[]]"

!! {{!!title}}
<$list filter="[title<currentTiddler>get[text]splitregexp[<br
/>]regexp[(?i)$txt$]join[<br />]]"  variable=note>
<<note>>
</$list>
</$list>
\end