amen, Saq. Don't let anyone get you distracted, even me! I think we all
agree we love your original vision, and that we want to respect the limits
you have on your involvement. It's just that this kind of advance gets
one's imagination going wild, trying to see the possibilities. So just
'receive the feedback as data' but stay your own course.