Sometimes it gets hard to follow the posts in this group. There are just so
many types of posts here ; technical questions, general questions, noob
questions, new plugins etc.

If it is possible then might I propose a layout
<https://community.notepad-plus-plus.org/> that may work for us?
It'd just make it easier to follow certain types of posts.

If not possible then can we introduce categories that you have to put
before your headings like we do in Github. e.g. *[General]*, *[Plugin Help]*,
*[New Macro], [Idea]*, *[New Plugin], * etc.

Obviously i haven't been long enough to dictate the policies. It's just an
idea that i feel like might help.