Hi Mark,

Hacking js in the is outside my expertise and comfort-zone. Like you said,
future maintenance would be a challenge. I wanted to stretch vanilla
tiddlywiki to do this but it may not be possible without a RFE. I will see
what I can do with the "message" parameter of the $browse macro but maybe
that is just a hook to trigger some custom js plugin and I would be back
outside my wheel-house/comfort-zone again. :]

Thanks for your help,
/Mike