Am 12.06.20 um 21:32 schrieb TiddlyTweeter:
> A couple issues came up. No big deal.
>
> --- Main one was that if you collapse a Strex after starting a
> Soundcite the Soundcite play icon reverts to "play" rather than
> "playing" when you reopen the strex. Which means user might start it
> twice. Minor issue.
> UPDATE: Stuff in red I can longer replicate.

Yeah, I mention in the "developing" tab that there are issues when TW
does not retain loaded SoundCite elements. This applies to the <<tabs>>
macro -- where it can be fixed using the "retain" parameter -- and it
apparently also applies to the <<strex>> macro. While it might be
possible to fix this in the SoundCite plugin, it may be more useful to
create a fix for the Strex plugin, so all plugins that use it can benefit.

> --- I think its *brilliant* you can launch a sound file and close a
> tiddler that launched it and it carries on playing! Exactly what a
> jukebox is!
> But, is there possibility of a global "Stop" button? I.e. terminate
> the running instances of Soundcite?

I added the macro <<soundcite-pause-all-button>>, which stops all
playing audios :)

Am 12.06.20 um 23:02 schrieb TiddlyTweeter:
> Small point. Might be worth mentioning in docs you can use Soundcite to
> play local files just as easily...

I added that to the usage tab!

Kind regards,
Florian