Ciao Josiah,

oh, must've been a riddle tracking that down! I am sorry and thanks for
reporting!
Indeed the text parameter is processed through a filter as I had some
issues constructing the resulting HTML by other means.
I haven't read much TW code yet, so I don't know the patterns that may
usually work but instead come up with something (messy) myself.

Anyways, I fixed it in v1.2.4!

BTW, I really like your choice of songs to demonstrate...

Regards,
Florian