I've pushed an update that fixes the bug with drag and drop. It's something
that crept in when I recently refactored to change field names and plugin
name.

I've had a few things come up that will limit the time I have available to
work on this in the short term. So for now, I am focusing on bug reports
only.

 Will revisit other feedback once I am able to. In the meantime please feel
free to keep the feedback coming.
Cheers,

Saq