Thanks Saq.

*Here's a very specific bug I'm getting *, which doesn't happen in your
website (my setup is TiddlyDesktop, with Stroll).
Navigating using CTRL+Down doesn't work when the next item is a child (ie.
indented).
Otherwise everything else works (including CTRL+Down when the next item is
a parent).

*And a suggestion/request*: when breaking a node in two, by pressing ENTER,
could the caret (the text cursor) be moved to the *start* of the new node
(instead of to the end)? To me that would be the most intuitive. It would
be particularly helpful when manually breaking up longer texts.