I realize one of the great things about TW is the amount and variety of
different plugins. On the other hand, this can be quite confusing and
overwhelming for new users. Often there are multiple plugins that do the
same thing in different ways, or even with intersecting functionalities.
I'd like to be able to identify the plugins that are the most stable and
reliable.

I know this is what the "oficial plugins" list is for, however there's
obviously a limit to how many plugins can be maintained there (especially
considering the huge amount of amazing plugins out there).

Maybe there could be some sort of community curated list with plugins that,
although are not "official", are considered to be the most stable/reliable?

Please note that I'm not suggesting some plugins are "better" than others.
This would just be a useful resource for new users who aren't yet
comfortable experimenting.

For example, I'd like to be able to view/edit certain fields of my tiddlers
via tables/spreadsheets. I found a few plugins that do that (Gifford's list
was very helpful <https://dynalist.io/d/zUP-nIWu2FFoXH-oM7L7d9DM>), and
became particularly interested in this one: TiddlyTables
<http://tiddlytables.tiddlyspot.com/>

It seems amazing, however if there is an alternative that is considered to
be more stable/reliable, I'd consider that instead...