Hi !

I'd like to use tiddler as a kind of database, meaning quite a heavy use of
fields.

Creating custom fields is easy enough, but I can't find a way to display
them (and their contents) in a simple way.

Meaning :

Let's say I've got user-fileds such as "name", "age" and "size" in a
tiddler called "John Smith".

Is there a way to get those fields in the tiddler's text in a easier way
than the following method ??

''Name :'' {{!!name}}

''Age :"" {{!!age}}

''Size :"" {{!!size}}

The main idea is then to create a "Create character" button or keyboard
shortcut that would create a new tiddler with those fields preactivated
(but empty) and a shortcode in the text area that would display them this
way.