@Tony Interesting to see what you're up to as well. Reminds me of when we
first got fields in TWC and I went crazy with templates :)

The interface you see in the video is what I use for tiddlers that use the
default template (this being my default). For tiddlers with custom
templates I too use custom fields, that are defined with editing elements,
autocomplete and even some validation rules as need be.... but in the view
template. I have found that I tend to not enjoy large forms and therefore
initialize tiddlers in context to pick up most of the details and fill in
the rest in the view template as need be. But that's more about UX design
preferences and personal workflows, than it is about TiddlyWiki.

I would throw up some screenshots but they wouldn't make much sense out of
context.

I was prompted to share this by my Mat's questioning my statement in the
Streams thread, that I rarely ever use the default EditTemplate.
Cheers,

Saq