I want to transclude a custom field (let's call it myfield) of a tiddler
(let's call it Source Tiddler) into another one (let's call it Target
Tiddler).

I know I can just do this in Target Tiddler (assuming the Source Tiddler's
name is "Source Tiddler"): {{Source Tiddler!!myfield}}

However, what if I want the name of that Source Tiddler to be dynamic, and
come from a field in target Tiddler (let's call that field sourcename)?

Doing this, of course, shows me the name (just a string) of that source
tiddler: {{!!sourcename}}

However it seems that I can't simply substitute that into the code above.
In other words, this doesn't work: {{{{!!sourcename}}!!myfield}}

I understand this is probably a very basic question. I suppose it has to do
with the number of brackets, and how to communicate the fact that
sourcename is something in the current tiddler, and myfield is something in
another tiddler... However I can't figure out how to solve it.  I'm still
very much a beginner in TW. Thanks in advance!